It was an interesting selection as a Long Island destination to visit, as the restaurant isn't exactly a well-known hotspot in the area.
The next Tebow pays a visit to Long Island, here's five options for things to do:
1) Visit Montauk Point Light: For many tourists, and even most locals, Montauk Point Light is perhaps the single most important defining attraction on Long Island.
Montauk Point Light, the fourth-oldest active lighthouse in the United States, is a lighthouse located at the easternmost point of Long Island, in the town of East Hampton in Suffolk County, NY.
2) Check out a lacrosse game: Long Island is a lacrosse hotbed, home to nationally-ranked high school teams like the Garden City Trojans, and perennial Division I university contenders like the Hofstra Pride.
At the pro level, NFL legend Jim Brown even recently got into the act by purchasing a share of the Long Island Lizards, an MLL team based in Hempstead, NY.
3) Play Golf at Bethpage Black: Tebow is a big fan of golf, as he hosts an annual celebrity charity golf tournament in Florida, and often rubs shoulders with elite pro golfers like Master's champ Bubba Watson.
The next time Tebow comes to Long Island, he may want to look into playing a round at Bethpage State Park, where Tiger Woods famously won the U.S. Open in 2002.
4) Eat a burger at All-American: People come from far and wide to the All-American Hamburger Drive-In, located on 4286 Merrick Road in Massapequa.
What makes this hidden gem such a classic is that they haven't raised their prices by much, if at all, since the early-1960s. For about five dollars, you can a hefty burger, chocolate shake and fries, while leaving completely full and satisfied.
While the food is tasty, the best part about this joint is the atmosphere, which brings you back to the golden age of burger drive-ins of yesteryear.
5) Soak in the sun at Jones Beach: Besides lighthouses and lacrosse, Long Island is known for its spectacular beaches. Spending a day at Jones Beach in the summer tops the list among things to do on the island, as there's nothing like dipping into some water to beat the heat. Jones Beach State Park is located in Wantagh, NY.
What else should Tim Tebow do on Long Island? Let me know in the comments.