If your dad is a Washington Nationals baseball fan, like mine, there are some great gifts you can get him for Father's Day.
Below are my top 10 choices:
1) Washington Nationals Father's Day T-shirt. The Washington Nationals shop actually boasts a great Father's Day T-shirt for $19.99 that has the Washington Nationals logo as well as "Best Dad" written on it. This is a fun way to celebrate your father who loves his baseball team -- Father's Day T-Shirt.
2) Customized Nationals Jersey. Get your dad an authentic, double play player's jersey that sports his favorite player such as number 37, Stephen Strasburg . For $99.99, this short sleeved, classic fit, 100-percent polyester shirt boasts the Nationals logo on the front and the player name on the back with their number.
3) Classic Navy Polo for work or dining out. This beautifier classic shirt, in a manly, dark navy is perfect for a casual work day or dining out over the summer at an outdoor cafe. It is also on clearance now for $29.99 each, so you can buy dad two! Since you are saving some money, go ahead and buy the red polo shirt offered for only $38.99. A perfect accompaniment to the navy shirt -- dad will want to put one of them on as soon as he unwraps it.
4) Scorpion Sunglasses by MAXX HD. These sunglasses are modern, high tech and high fashion. The Nationals logo is on each arm of these sunglasses, and they also come with a no-slip rubber nose piece. For $32.99, you get these one of kind sunglasses that are officially licensed by Major League Baseball. Dad will look so cool this summer!
5) Washington Nationals Car Mats. What a great way for dad to ride to the game. Dad can sport these great Washington Nationals vinyl car mats in his car, and when he picks up other fans on the way, they will appreciate it, too. Heavy duty vinyl with spikes on the bottom to prevent slippage, these mats are a great price at $34.95.
6) Nationals Baseball Wallet. This is not an ordinary wallet, and dad is not an ordinary man. This Washington Nationals wallet features an actual piece of a baseball used in one the games. Made of leather and authenticated and licensed by Major League Baseball, this $69.99 wallet is a special gift for a special guy.
7) Washington Nationals Parking Sign. This is a great gift for a young one to give their dad. A fun sign dad can put on the garage door, in his game room, or on his office door; this durable, plastic sign only costs $10.95.
8) Washington Nationals Beach Towel. It's almost summer, and it already feels like it, so a great gift for dad is the Washington Nationals beach towel. Whether you go to the shore in the summer, venture to the neighborhood pool or use the sprinkler in your back yard, this towel is great for the true fan. The towel is $19.95 and 100 percent cotton.
9) Nationals Ticket Album. This album is a great way for you or your dad to keep track of the games he's gone to, he's going to or the ones you have been to and will go to together. Post tickets, pictures, receipts and more in this 32-page album. For the true fan, this gift for only $14.99, will give you and your dad memories for years to come.
10) Behind the Scenes Tour of Nationals Park. What dad (i.e. huge sports fan) would not have fun getting a behind the scenes tour of Nationals Park where his favorite team plays? Whether you choose a "Game-Day" or "Non Game-Day" tour, this is something special that will make dad smile. With tours and visits of the team dugout, the media center, the Stars and Stripes club, and pitching from the Nationals' bullpen (non game-day), this is a package that will warm dads heart.
Game-Day: $15 for an hour-long tour.
Non Game-Day: Price TBD for an hour and half.
We grew up in Bethesda, Maryland, which is a suburb of Washington DC. The only baseball team at the time was the Baltimore Orioles. Washington DC residents were so excited to finally get their own team, the Washingotn Nationals, especially the natives, like my dad.
- Sports & Recreation
- Washington Nationals