Byram, Peltier, Lees, White
McCormack, Becchio, Diouf
Walker, Caulker, Dawson, Naughton
Lennon, Dempsey, Bale
Leeds United does not have too many injury concerns but will be without Adam Drury (ankle) for the foreseeable future.
William Gallas (calf) faces a late fitness test for Tottenham, who could also be without Jan Vertonghen (illness).
Younes Kaboul (knee) is out until February, and midfielder Sandro (knee) is expected to miss the rest of the season after undergoing surgery.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Leeds United has only won the FA Cup on one occasion, back in 1972, when Don Revie's side overcame Arsenal 1-0 thanks to an Allan Clarke goal.
- Tottenham has lifted the famous trophy eight times but has not reached the final since 1991. Des Walker's injury-time own goal gave Nottingham Forest a 2-1 win on that occasion.
- These two teams last met in the 2009-10 FA Cup, with Spurs going through 3-1 in a replay at Elland Road after a 2-2 draw at White Hart Lane.
- Spurs star Aaron Lennon (pictured right) was a product of the Leeds youth system, the Chapeltown-born winger spending four years with his hometown club and making 38 appearances.
- Leeds last beat the North Londoners back in 2001, earning a 2-1 win at White Hart Lane to complete a league double.
- United striker Luciano Becchio is eight appearances shy of 200 for the club but has submitted a transfer request.
- A hat trick for Jermain Defoe would see him take his club goalscoring record for Tottenham up to 130.
- Sports & Recreation
- LEEDS UNITED
- William Gallas