Reid, Olsson, McAuley, Ridgewell
Morrison, Andrews, Mulumbu, Thomas
Ivanovic, Luiz, Cahill, Cole
Lampard, Ramires, Meireles
Sturridge, Torres, Mata
Roy Hodgson’s West Brom welcomes Chelsea to the Hawthorns on Saturday looking to move into the top half of the Premier League, but the former Liverpool manager is sweating on the fitness of a few key players.
Chelsea have a number of concerns of their own too. Daniel Sturridge (toe) is doubtful while Didier Drogba (knee) looks set to miss out, meaning Fernando Torres should start, possibly alongside the England attacker, who is expected to have recovered in time.
Elsewhere, Jose Bosingwa (hamstring) and John Terry (knee) are both definitely out, with the Blues captain set to miss out for the rest of March.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Chelsea has won 18 of its last 20 games with West Brom, drawing the other two.
- West Brom has scored the third least amount of goals at home in the Premier League this season.
- Frank Lampard (pictured right) needs just one goal to reach the 150 mark in the Premier League.
- Chelsea has drawn six of its last 11 league games, winning three and drawing twice.
- Roy Hodgson’s side has only won three times at home this term.
- The Baggies have scored nine goals in their last two league games.
- Andre Villas-Boas’ team have lost three matches away from home in the league this season, with only Manchester United losing less, only tasting defeat at Newcastle.
- West Brom has scored 30.3 percent (10) of their league goals in the final 15 minutes of matches.
- Chelsea is looking for their 12th consecutive Premier League win against the Midlands club.
- West Brom
- Daniel Sturridge
- Fernando Torres