- Adam Jude has some coach and player interviews up.
- Ted Miller wonders if Chris Petersen is beginning the sort of career with Washington that will end with Hall of Fame inductions and statue unveilings.
- Christian Caple writes about Jeff Lindquist, who this Saturday will mark his journey from lifelong Dawg fan to the team's starting quarterback. He also spoke with defensive backs coach Jimmy Lake, who spoke very highly of Budda Baker.
- Mason Kelly gives us another window into the quality of Deontae Cooper's character. I am just about convinced that he should be nominated for sainthood.
- Adam Jude profiles Psalm Wooching, who was recruited as a fullback but is now listed in the depth chart behind Hau'oli Kikaha and Jarett Finau at Buck linebacker.
- Caple takes a quick look at each team in the Pac-12, given in the order in which he expects the standings to appear at the end of the season. He also says that the conference has its best class of quarterbacks in memory.
- Kelly also writes about Dexter Charles, who is as comfortable in the sticks as he is between the hashes.
- Jeremy Fowler calls Washington one of his top-10 sneaky picks to be included in the inaugural College Football Playoff.
- Rob Rang has two Huskies going in the first round in his latest NFL Draft big board.
- Former Husky Taz Stevenson will start at safety for the Warriors when Washington takes on Hawaii this weekend.
- According to Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Richie Incognito is just misunderstood. (Not sure I buy that, but hey, a man is entitled to his opinion.)
- Mason Kelly zooms in on the women's crew team.
- Seems legit.
Question of the Day
We're just three days away from kicking off the 2014 season! What burning questions are you most looking forward to finding out the answers to on Saturday?