Miami Dolphins offensive guard Richie Incognito was named to the AFC Pro Bowl roster, the NFL announced Monday. Incognito replaces Baltimore Ravens guard Marshal Yanda. It is Incognito's first Pro Bowl selection. "It's an honor to be named to the Pro Bowl," Incognito said in a statement. "I am looking forward to going to Hawaii and representing the Dolphins as well as the AFC. I would like to thank all those that made this possible especially my fellow offensive linemen and the entire offensive unit as well as the coaches." Incognito started all 16 games for the Dolphins in 2012. He joins defensive end Cameron Wake and long snapper John Denney, who were previously selected from Miami. "I want to congratulate Richie on being named to the Pro Bowl," Dolphins coach Joe Philbin said in a statement. "It is a well-deserved honor and is a reward for the hard work and commitment he showed in 2012." The Pro Bowl is Sunday in Honolulu at 7 p.m. ET. The Ravens are preparing to play the San Francisco 49ers in the Super Bowl on Feb. 3 in New Orleans.
- American Football
- Sports & Recreation