Fox Sports 1 and Dish Network have come to an agreement to air college football games.
An under the radar dispute between Dish Network and Fox Sports 1 had led to the possibility of this weekends college football games being blackout. However, late Wednesday night Dish Network sent out a press release saying that the upcoming college football games, including Colorado vs. Colorado State on Friday night, will be aired.
Dish vice president ofreleased a short statement saying, "We are proud to deliver the most college football anywhere, at the best possible value."
Those Dish customers who subscribe to America's Top 200 and above will be able to see all of this season's college football action on Fox Sports 1.
Here are the games that could have been affected by the dispute, and now these fans can breathe easy:
Rutgers vs. Washington State, Aug. 28, 10:00 p.m. ET
Colorado State vs. Colorado, Aug. 29, 9:00 p.m. ET
North Dakota State vs. Iowa State, Aug. 30, 12:00 p.m. ET
SMU vs. Baylor, Aug. 31, 7:30 p.m. ET
More from sbnation.com:
- San Antonio Spurs sign former San Diego State basketball player Josh Davis
- Broncos begin new era in SEC country
- Utah State football: Early preview of the Brigham Young Cougars
- Wyoming Football: Preview of the Montana Grizzlies
- San Diego State Basketball: Aztecs release 2014-15 non-conference schedule
- Complete Week 1 Mountain West football coverage
- PODCAST: Week 1 Mountain West football preview
- Sports & Recreation
- American Football
- Dish Network
- college football