Billionaire Donald Trump, a former team owner in the now-defunct USFL, has not responded to Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban's challenge to shave his head for $1 million. Cuban called out Trump on Thursday night when he was a guest on Dallas TV station KDFW Fox 4's newscast, according to Fox Sports Southwest. Cuban was promoting the Mavericks' Saturday night home opener against the Charlotte Bobcats. Trump owned the New Jersey Generals in the 1980s. Many cite Trump's aggressive business manner in the USFL for the league's demise, especially after moving the league's games from spring to fall. When the Dallas news anchor brought up Trump's recent $5 million challenge for President Barack Obama to show his college records, Cuban responded with his own challenge to Trump. "The offer he made for five million, that was one of the dumbest things ever," Cuban said. Later in the telecast, Cuban looked into the TV camera and called out Trump. "Donald, you shave your head, a million dollars to any charity you want," Cuban said. Trump has since pulled his $5 million offer to Obama. Trump has been critical of Obama and has also previously asked the President to release his birth records.
- Donald Trump
- Mark Cuban