The Bengals 2014 practice squad is set.
Following the Bengals' getting their 53-man roster finalized, they've now got their practice squad set for the time being. Here are who will make up the 10-man practice squad for at least the first week of the 2014 NFL season.
Devon Still, DT, Penn State
Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU
Trevor Robinson, C, Notre Dame
Kevin Greene, TE, USC
David King, DT, Oklahoma
Onterio McCalebb, CB, Auburn
Colin Lockett, WR, San Diego State
James Wilder Jr., RB, Florida State
Dan France OG, Michigan State
There's still one vacant spot that has yet to be filled.
That means the Bengals lost a 2011 3rd-round pick (Moch), 2012 4th-round pick (Charles) and 2013 6th-round pick (Hamilton). It's unclear if the Bengals bypassed those players, or they were claimed off of waivers.
More from sbnation.com:
- Cincinnati Bengals 53-Man Roster
- BenJarvus Green-Ellis cut by Cincinnati Bengals
- Cincinnati Bengals release DT Devon Still
- Bengals release Danieal Manning
- Running Transactions For Cincinnati Bengals on Cutdown Day
- Bengals release Nikita Whitlock and Orson Charles
- Cincinnati Bengals released Trevor Robinson