Defensive lineman Jay Ratliff, released by the Dallas Cowboys with failed physical designation, visited the Kansas City Chiefs on Tuesday.
According to multiple reports, the 32-year-old visited the Chiefs and Chicago Bears. NFL Network and the Miami Herald reported the Dolphins were expected to show interest in Ratliff.
His health -- and passing a physical -- are critical to getting a deal done with Ratliff. The undersized yet disruptive lineman played nose tackle in the Cowboys' 3-4 scheme but was not cleared to play with Dallas this season. The Cowboys switched to a 4-3 defense in the offseason.
Ratliff totaled zero snaps for the Cowboys since his five-year, $40 million extension and $18 million in guarantees kicked in April 2013.
Ratliff made four straight Pro Bowl appearances before injuries limited him to six games in 2012. He was fighting a hamstring injury and was inactive until his release two weeks ago.
However, Ratliff said last week he is cleared for all physical activity with no limitations.
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said on Oct. 16 that he viewed Ratliff's contract as a "legal matter" now.