Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Coentrao
Di Maria, Ozil, Ronaldo
Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra
Valencia, Rooney, Kagawa
Real Madrid defender Pepe is fit after an ankle injury and is set to make his first start since December in the Champions League showdown against Manchester United on Wednesday.
Xabi Alonso (groin) and Raphael Varane (hamstring) are also available, but captain Iker Casillas is sidelined with a broken thumb.
Sami Khedira, Angel Di Maria and Mesut Ozil are all likely to return to the starting lineup after being rested during the weekend.
United defenders Phil Jones and Jonny Evans will be assessed after the duo picked up knocks in the 2-0 win over Everton on Sunday.
Midfielder Darren Fletcher (illness) is out, but Ashley Young (knee) and Michael Carrick (hip) have recovered from injuries.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Real Madrid has won five of its last six matches at the Santiago Bernabeu and is unbeaten in its last 33 home matches in all competitions (W27, D6).
- The Spanish champion has won three of its eight previous meetings with Manchester United in European competition (W3, D3, L2).
- Cristiano Ronaldo (pictured, right) made 292 appearances for United between 2003 and 2009, scoring 118 goals.
- Manchester United is unbeaten in its last 14 matches across all competitions, but has won just four of its last nine away games (W4, D3, L2).
- The three-time European champion has a poor record on Spanish soil, having registered only two wins in 20 previous visits (W2, D8, L10).
- Sir Alex Ferguson has emerged victorious in just two of his 14 prior encounters with Madrid counterpart Jose Mourinho (W2, D6, L6).
- Sports & Recreation
- MANCHESTER UNITED
- Xabi Alonso
- Sami Khedira
- REAL MADRID
- Iker Casillas
- Cristiano Ronaldo