Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen
Arteta, Cazorla, Wilshere
Walcott, Giroud, Podolski
Congre, Yanga-Mbiwa, El Kaoutari, Bedimo
Cabella, Estrada, Belhanda, Saihi
There could be an appearance at some point for Chuba Akpom, who has been given a Champions League squad number by Arsene Wenger, but it is likely he will be on the bench at best. One Gunner who definitely will not be playing is Emmanuel Frimpong, who has joined Charlton on loan.
Elsewhere, Abou Diaby (thigh), Lukasz Fabianski (ankle), Gervinho (ankle), Kieran Gibbs (hip) and Tomas Rosicky (Achilles) are all still missing, but Wojciech Szczesny is likely to start again after making his comeback in the north London derby, as did Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, who should start from the bench.
Montpellier is likely to make a couple of changes after a 1-1 draw against Valenciennes at the weekend, with Younes Belhanda missing the clash in Ligue 1 due to suspension. The midfielder is likely to come back into the side in the center of the field.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Arsenal has won only 56 percent of its home games in all competitions this season.
- Mikel Arteta (pictured) became the first player in the Premier League to complete 1000 passes this season during the 5-2 win over Tottenham.
- The Gunners are unbeaten in their last three games.
- Arsene Wenger's side has gone five games without keeping a clean sheet, and has conceded 14 goals in those games.
- Last season's French champion Montpellier is currently 15th in Ligue 1, 11 points off the league leader Lyon.
- The French champions have gone four games without a win.
- Rene Girard's team has lost eight of 18 games in all competitions this season.
- The Ligue 1 side has seen a player sent off in each of its last two matches.
- Sports & Recreation
- Arsene Wenger
- Champions League