Abate, Zapata, Mexes, De Sciglio
Montolivo, Ambrosini, Nocerino
Boateng, Pazzini, El Shaarawy
Alves, Pique, Puyol, Alba
Xavi, Busquets, Fabregas
Pedro, Messi, Iniesta
AC Milan will assess forward Stephan El Shaarawy (knee) ahead of the Champions League last-16 clash against Barcelona.
Mario Balotelli is cup tied and Nigel de Jong is sidelined with an ankle injury, but Giampaolo Pazzini (hamstring) is available.
Elsewhere, Daniele Bonera (thigh) and Robinho (knee) are doubts, while Philippe Mexes returns after serving a one game European ban.
Barcelona is boosted by the return of playmaker Xavi, who has recovered from a hamstring problem.
However, Adriano (thigh), Eric Abidal and David Villa (both illness) have not made the trip to Italy.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- AC Milan is on a seven game unbeaten run in Serie A and has won its last six matches at San Siro in all competitions.
- The Rossoneri faced Barcelona four times in the Champions League last season, drawing two and losing two.
- Bojan Krkic (pictured, right) made 163 appearances for Barca between 2007 and 2011, scoring 41 goals.
- Barcelona has won eight of its last 11 away matches in the Champions League and is targeting a sixth straight quarterfinal appearance.
- The Catalan giant is on a seven match unbeaten streak against Milan.
- Lionel Messi has scored 56 goals in the Champions League, level with Ruud van Nistelrooy and behind only Raul (71).