Carrie Underwood dropped a figurative (depending on how you take celebrity news) bombshell today:
Just imagine how unstoppable their kids are going to be at everything. They'll be ridiculously talented, attractive athletes that will moonlight as the most popular recording artists in the worlds. No pressure, or anything.
The Fisher's have been talking family plans for a while now, leading to some speculation on what exactly is going to be in Mike's future. The scope of his ankle injury didn't do anything to dispel those rumors, but one thing is for certain: regardless of if he'll be playing hockey past this year, Mike Fisher will be dad.
Congrats Mike and Carrie! Hopefully this doesn't get in the way of the playoffs.
More from sbnation.com:
- Saturday's Dump and Chase: Make Better Choices Than Alex Ovechkin
- Matt Cullen Season Preview: Familiar Faces
- Friday's Dump and Chase: Have a Safe Labor Day Weekend!
- Pekka Rinne Season Preview: A Return to Form
- Inside the Rivalry: St. Louis Blues
- Rich Clune calls out Twitter chirper... literally
- Sports & Recreation
- Ice Hockey
- Carrie Underwood