Piszczek, Santana, Hummels, Schmelzer
Blaszczykowski, Gotze, Reus
Jung, Zambrano, Anderson, Oczipka
Aigner, Meier, Inui
Jurgen Klopp will be able to welcome Ilkay Gundogan back into the starting lineup after the Germany international sat out his side's 2-2 draw with Shakhtar Donetsk on Wednesday. He should come into the team at the expense of Sebastian Kehl.
Neven Subotic is in line for a return to the fold after over a month out with a hamstring injury, but Felipe Santana could continue in his place. Finally, Julian Schieber will make a rare start up front in place of the suspended Robert Lewandowski.
Frankfurt, meanwhile, will be able to name a full-strength lineup for the trip to Signal Iduna Park, with only Martin Amedick set to miss out as he looks to build up fitness.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Borussia Dortmund has lost four games already this season, more than it did in the whole of 2011-12.
- The German champion has beaten Eintracht Frankfurt more times than any other opponent.
- Julian Schieber has not contributed to any goals in his 12 Bundesliga appearances this season.
- Eintracht Frankfurt has only lost one of its last five matches with Dortmund.
- Its coach, Armin Veh, has not come out on top against Dortmund in six encounters.
- The top-four hopeful has only lost once since the end of November. That came at Bayer Leverkusen, its last trip to North-Rhine Westphalia.