Vogt, Sankoh, Klavan, Langkamp
Petrzela, Koo, Werner
Lahm, Dante, Boateng, Alaba
Javi Martinez, Schweinsteiger
Muller, Kroos, Ribery
Sitting joint-bottom of the Bundesliga with just eight points from the first 15 games of the season, Augsburg coach Markus Weinzierl desperately needs to find the winning formula at home to high-flying Bayern.
The hosts will be without 22-year-old left back Matthias Ostrzolek, who suffered a thigh injury during last week's 1-1 draw against Freiburg. Former Bayern trainee Sebastian Langkamp is one defensive option to cover the injured fullback.
Having rested several first team regulars during FCB's 4-1 Champions League victory over BATE Borisov, coach Jupp Heynckes will recall the likes of Phillipp Lahm, David Alaba, Franck Ribery and Dante, all of whom started on the bench on Wednesday.
With Holger Badstuber ruled out long-term due to a cruciate knee ligament tear, Heynckes will also have to decide whether to start with Jerome Boateng or Daniel van Buyten at center back.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Bayern Munich is unbeaten in its last 10 games in all competitions. Its last defeat was a 2-1 loss to Bayer Leverkusen back in October.
- That form has helped the Bavarians go eight points clear of Leverkusen at the top of the Bundesliga, as well as leading them to a first place finish in Champions League Group F.
- Bayern is also unbeaten against Saturday's opponents, beating it home and away 2-1 during its maiden season in the top flight. The last clash was decided by two goals from striker Mario Gomez (right).
- Augsburg secured its first-ever promotion to the top-flight in 2011 after finishing second in Bundesliga 2. In its opening season it defied expectations by avoiding relegation and finishing 14th overall.
- 2012-13, however, has proved rather more difficult for the Bavaria institution. With just one win in 15 games, Augsburg currently languishes near the foot of the table, eight points from safety.
- Augsburg coach Markus Weinzierl is no stranger to FCB having spent four years at the club as a player, though he failed to break into the first team.