Follow along right here as the Buffalo Bills trim their roster from 75 to 53 by 4:00 p.m. ET on Saturday, August 30.
NFL teams do not have to have their rosters trimmed to 53 players until 4:00 p.m. ET on Saturday, but it's looking like the Buffalo Bills have a head start in the matter.
Buffalo it's been fun, but that all she wrote!— Evan E-Rod Rodriguez (@ERod_Inc) August 29, 2014
Been on a 3 different teams but this one hurt the most. Great bond in that RB room! Nature of the beast #brotherhood— Evan E-Rod Rodriguez (@ERod_Inc) August 29, 2014
Guess it wasn't in the cards for me in Buffalo....somebody will give me a shot so I'm gonna be good!!!— Dominique Jones (@DominiqueJones5) August 29, 2014
Rodriguez spent part of the 2013 season with the Bills, while Jones was added to the roster early in training camp to account for several injuries at the position.
We will continue to update this post throughout the weekend with any more news that breaks, and our depth chart will constantly be updated, as well.
More from sbnation.com:
- Lions shut out Bills in preseason finale, 23-0
- Sammy Watkins re-injures ribs against Detroit Lions
- Buffalo Bills 53-man roster projection: our penultimate guess
- Pride of Detroit on Jim Schwartz, Joique Bell
- A Buffalo Bills football trip to Heinz Field in Pittsburgh
- When your QB stinks, he gets booed off the field
- Sports & Recreation
- American Football
- Buffalo Bills