NEW YORK (AP) -- Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Ira Kaufman of the Tampa Tribune:
IRA KAUFMAN (Tampa Tribune)
1. New England - Brady Bunch is back, hungrier than ever.
2. Green Bay - Under Mike McCarthy, Packers play smart, precise football.
3. Houston - Wade Phillips has worked wonders with this defense.
4. San Francisco - Nasty and physical on both sides of ball.
5. New York Giants - Defending champs always mount sturdy pass rush.
6. Pittsburgh - If Ben Roethlisberger stays healthy, look out.
7. Denver - Keeping Peyton Manning upright is Job 1.
8. Baltimore - Time running out for Ray Lewis and Ed Reed.
9. Dallas - Do Cowboys have what it takes to win in crunch time?
11. Atlanta - That seat under Mike Smith is getting a little toasty.
12. Detroit - Spent much of the offseason filling police blotters.
14. Carolina - Blessed with powerful line in front of dynamic Cam Newton.
15. Kansas City - This young defense has a chance to be special.
16. New Orleans - Absence of Sean Payton and Carl Nicks cripples record-setting attack.
17. Philadelphia - Only club in top 10 on each side of ball last season.
18. Chicago - Healthy Jay Cutler is key to NFC wild-card run.
19. Cincinnati - Passing tandem of Andy Dalton and A.J. Green will only get better.
20. Washington - Robert Griffin III will outshine fellow rookie Andrew Luck.
21. Tennessee - Time of possession was major problem in 2011.
22. Miami - Drab offense continues to torment Dolphins fans.
23. Buffalo - Addition of Mario Williams keeps hope alive in Western New York.
24. Arizona - Tough to beat when Cardinals don't beat themselves.
25. Seattle - Pete Carroll quietly building depth in Pacific Northwest.
26. Tampa Bay - Could feature eight new starters under first-year coach Greg Schiano.
27. Cleveland - Don't be shocked if Trent Richardson runs for 1,500 yards.
28. St. Louis - Jeff Fisher brings respectability to sideline.
29. Oakland - Late Al Davis wouldn't recognize this overhauled roster.
30. Minnesota - Double trouble: trapped in tough division with erratic passing game.
31. Indianapolis - Rebuilding intensifies for franchise used to contending for titles.
32. Jacksonville - Without Maurice Jones-Drew, this punchless club would go 0-16.
Online: http://bigstory.ap.org/NFL-Pro32 and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL