Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Chris Berman of ESPN:
CHRIS BERMAN (ESPN)
1. New England Patriots - Business as usual.
2. Baltimore Ravens - Step one toward February.
3. San Francisco 49ers - What poise!!
4. New York Giants - Game one mulligan.
5. Green Bay Packers - Game one mulligan.
6. Philadelphia Eagles - Game one mulligan.
8. Chicago Bears - Thursday at Lambeau will be a beauty.
9. Houston Texans - Maybe it is their time.
10. Pittsburgh Steelers - Game one mulligan.
11. Detroit Lions - Though they won, game one mulligan.
12. Dallas Cowboys - Quite a start.
13. Atlanta Falcons - Quite a start and quite a Tony Gonzalez
14. New York Jets - One August touchdown. Six in September.
15. San Diego Chargers - Young defense may be arriving.
16. Washington Redskins - RGIII Wow!
17. New Orleans Saints - Shocker of Week 1.
18. Cincinnati Bengals - Not quite ready for prime time.
19. Oakland Raiders - It'll take a little time. They'll be OK.
20. Buffalo Bills - Wagons circled.
21. Tennessee Titans - Will fall hard if Chris Johnson runs 4 yards a
22. Kansas City Chiefs - Bad start again.
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Drafting Eric LeGrand - a good luck charm.
24. Carolina Panthers - Year two not as easy as year one perhaps.
25. Arizona Cardinals - Hot in the toaster.
26. Seattle Seahawks - Too much to expect too soon.
27. Cleveland Browns - Almost.
28. Minnesota Vikings - AP - my new hero.
29. St. Louis Rams - Youngest team in the league with top coach.
30. Indianapolis Colts - Andrew Luck will be fun.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars - Game effort on the road.
32. Miami Dolphins - Uh oh.