AC Milan forward Stephan El Shaarawy will not be leaving the club this summer, according to his agent.
The Italy starlet has been linked with the likes of Manchester City in the past, and Milan CEO Adriano Galliani claimed earlier this week that the club could consider cashing in on the player.
Howveer, Roberto La Florio has moved to clarify Galliani's comments, insisting the club has no plans to allow the 20-year-old to leave.
“The declaration of Galliani should mean something. Two days ago, he said that Stephan was not for sale in a comprehensive fashion,” La Florio told SportItalia.
“Although we can say that the market is a bit crazy and anything can happen, that is indisputable. The boy is doing well at Milan and for us nothing has changed.
"Offers from City? Nobody has called me regarding this. He is Milan through and through and looks great with the Rossoneri."
El Shaarawy is currently preparing with the Italy squad ahead of itsConfederations Cup opener against Mexico on Sunday.