It stood to reason that the Texans would take advantage of their No. 1 priority on the waiver wire. See who they've added on Battle Red Blog's waiver wire tracker.
You knew that first 53-man roster wasn't written in ink, especially with the Houston Texans sitting atop the waiver wire. The Texans have already added two players to their roster, which necessarily means they'll be cutting two of the players who made the team yesterday. The additions:
Another former #49ers player claimed: CB Darryl Morris claimed by the #Texans, I'm told. Usually means deep SF roster— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) August 31, 2014
We'll update the waiver wire additions as they're made public in this post. In the meantime, talk about the Texans' evolving roster below.
More from sbnation.com:
- Who Should The Houston Texans Be Targeting To Add To The 53-Man Roster?
- 2014 Houston Texans 53-Man Roster Set; Roster Cut From 75 To 53
- Tracking The Houston Texans Roster Cuts 2014: Texans Are Down To 53 Players
- Tracking The 2014 Houston Texans Practice Squad: Candidates, Rules, Salary, And More
- Houston Texans Cut Brandon Harris
- Houston Texans Roster Cuts 2014: Progressing Toward 53-Man Final Roster
- Houston Texans
- the Texans