Track the latest moves as the Detroit Lions cut down their roster this week.
The Detroit Lions are already busy trimming down their roster from 90 to 75 players, and they will trim it all the way down to 53 players later this week. As the roster cuts are made, you can track the Lions' latest moves below.
Lions roster cuts:
- Aug. 19 (2:45 p.m. ET): CB Drayton Florence released
- Aug. 23 (3:51 p.m. ET): RB Steven Miller, WR Conner Vernon, OT A.J. Dalton, OG Alex Bullard, DE Kris Redding, DT Gregory Hickman released
- Aug. 23 (3:51 p.m. ET): WR TJ Jones placed on reserve PUP list
More from sbnation.com:
- Breaking down the call: Was Ndamukong Suh's hit illegal?
- Lions roster cuts: Six players released
- Monday Lions open thread
- Winners & losers from Lions' third preseason game
- Lions notes: Reggie Bush, Eric Ebron, more
- Jim Caldwell's quotes from Saturday
- Sports & Recreation
- Detroit Lions