Sonics vs. Thunder: Game 4 Reactions
In a game sure to leave fans hoarse and spent, the Sonics pulled off a one point win to put the Thunder season in jeopardy from this point forward. Not much margin of error, but it fell the Sonics direction so a win is a win is a WIN!
More from sbnation.com:
- Daniels Report: Chris Hansen Has 'Non-Binding Agreement' With Potential NHL Owners
- 1996 Seattle SuperSonics beat the 2012 Oklahoma City Thunder in overtime, 104-99
- The 2013 Seahawks are the NFL's Version of the 1996 Seattle SuperSonics
- Sources: NBA Possibly Exploring Expansion to Seattle and Louisville
- Ballmer Now Officially Owns the Clippers
- Could Seattle land Kevin Durant in 2016?
- Sports & Recreation
- Seattle SuperSonics
- Oklahoma City Thunder
- the Sonics