PHILADELPHIA (AP) Megan Van Tatenhove led five players in double figures with 13 points and St. Bonaventure pulled away in the second half on Saturday, beating La Salle 68-53 in the quarterfinals of the Atlantic 10 Women’s conference tournament.
Jessica Jenkins and Armelia Horton each scored 11 points for the Bonnies (28-2), who advance to the conference semifinals for the first time in program history. Chelsea Bowker and Cece Dixon had 10 points apiece off the bench
La Salle (14-17) trailed 27-24 at intermission but St. Bonaventure opened the second half on an 8-0 run and held the Explorers to just 17.1 percent (6 of 35) shooting during the half.
Jenkins’ layup with 6:13 left pushed St. Bonaventure’s lead to 25 points, 60-35, as the Bonnies outscored La Salle 41-28 in the second half.
Brittney Wilson led La Salle with 19 points but shot just 7 of 19 from the field.
- Simmons, Lady Vols top Kentucky 71-70 in final
- Women's hoops coach Patterson fired by Kansas St
- Schimmel's shot lifts No. 3 Louisville over USF
- No. 16 Nebraska wins Big Ten tourney title
- Oregon St. women advance in 70-60 win over WSU
- No. 2 Irish beat No. 14 NC State 83-48 in ACCs
- No. 10 Duke women edge No. 13 UNC 66-61
- Bussie leads No. 7 West Virginia past TCU
- McClanahan leads Winthrop to title with 87-74 win
- No. 9 Baylor defeats No. 18 OSU in Big 12 semis
- UConn women top Rutgers 83-57 in AAC semifinals
- Fordham beats Dayton to win A10 women's title
- USC upsets No. 4 Stanford 72-68 in Pac-12 semis
- Texas pushes past Oklahoma 82-72
- No. 12 Kentucky upsets No. 5 South Carolina 68-58
- No. 3 Louisville women cruise to win over Houston