Moore hit 10 of 15 shots, including four 3-pointers, and had six assists and five steals for the sixth-seeded Cornhuskers (23-7). They’ll face No. 14 Ohio State (25-5) in the semifinals Saturday.
Nebraska’s Jordan Hooper had 15 points and 10 rebounds, while Emily Cady scored 13 points with 11 boards. Hailie Sample added 10 points.
Kamille Wahlin and Samantha Logic scored 17 points apiece to lead the third-seeded Hawkeyes (19-11). Morgan Johnson had 12 points and six blocks. Logic added eight rebounds and six assists.
Nebraska trailed by nine early in the second half. But the Huskers broke free from a 52-52 tie with a 7-0 spurt on baskets by Hooper and Cady and a 3-pointer by Moore, and they never trailed again.
- Thompson, No. 11 Stanford women beat USC 71-60
- Williams, No. 15 Duke women beat No. 12 UNC 74-67 in OT
- Oregon St takes over first in Pac-12 with 68-57 win over ASU
- No. 14 Kentucky women outlasts Missouri 83-69
- No. 5 Lady Vols rally for 59-51 victory over No. 22 Georgia
- Eastern Michigan basketball player and fellow student killed
- No. 3 Baylor women win 17th in row, 68-46 over Kansas State
- No. 9 Beavers dominate second half to beat Wildcats 73-55
- Hines-Allen helps No. 4 Louisville beat Miami 68-55
- Moody helps Iowa State upend No. 8 Texas 58-57
- No. 7 Maryland remains unbeaten in Big Ten with 84-74 win
- No. 2 UConn women win 17th straight, 96-31 over Cincinnati
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat NC State 66-49
- Loyd scores 17 as No. 6 Notre Dame beats Clemson 74-36
- No. 11 Stanford women rally in 2nd half to beat UCLA 79-70
- No. 13 Arizona State women defeat Oregon 70-58