AMHERST, Mass. (AP)—Megan Van Tatenhove and Armelia Horton scored 17 points each and No. 25 St. Bonaventure tied a school single-season record for wins with a 69-54 victory over Massachusetts on Wednesday night.
The Bonnies (23-2, 10-0 Atlantic 10), who entered the Top 25 for the first time ever this week, also set regular-season records with their 12th straight win and their 11th consecutive victory on the road without a loss, the best road mark in the nation. Van Tatenhove also had a game-high 10 rebounds.
Massachusetts (6-18, 1-8) was led by Shakia Robinson with 19 points and seven rebounds.
St. Bonaventure never trailed and went ahead 30-14 before Massachusetts cut the lead to 38-35. It was 51-45 with seven minutes left but the Bonnies went on an 18-5 run that opened a 69-50 lead with just under a minute remaining.
- No. 16 Oregon State women rally in 71-55 win over S Illinois
- No. 9 Baylor women beat No. 19 Syracuse 74-72
- Johnson leads No. 9 Baylor to win over Syracuse
- No. 7 Stanford, No. 11 Lady Vols in unfamiliar positions
- Moore, No. 10 Louisville beat Grand Canyon 65-51
- Lauren Hill to become honorary coach
- Chattanooga women stun No. 7 Stanford 54-46
- Williams leads No. 13 Duke past Oklahoma 92-72
- No. 2 UConn women beat No. 25 DePaul 98-64
- Gray leads No. 6 North Carolina to 65-36 victory
- No. 13 Duke women crush Mass-Lowell 95-48
- Parity abounds among women's hoops elite
- No. 19 Oklahoma State holds off Weber State women 55-49
- Enemkpali leads No. 3 Texas to win over McNeese
- No. 1 South Carolina rolls over Hampton, 69-49
- Northern Michigan suspends coach for cheat remark