Haiden Palmer added 14 points for the Bulldogs (21-3, 10-1 West Coast Conference), all in the second half. Gonzaga takes a six-game winning streak into its matchup at No. 22 Brigham Young next Thursday.
Dominique Carter led San Diego (16-6, 7-3) with 20 points and Izzy Chilcott had 14.
Redmon, who had just four points in Thursday’s win over Portland, had seven points in a game-breaking 11-5 run late in the second half. Haiden Karr sparked the burst with assists on three consecutive baskets before Redmon ended it with a pair of free throws. Redmond had 17 points in the second half.
Gonzaga put together a couple of short runs to build an 11 point lead in the first half but San Diego had a 9-2 surge to end the half and trailed 25-21.
- No. 2 ND routs No. 10 Duke 69-53 for ACC title
- No. 7 W. Virginia women beat Texas in Big 12 semi
- No. 9 Baylor women beat No. 18 OSU in Big 12 semis
- Schimmel's shot lifts No. 3 Louisville over USF
- No. 16 Nebraska wins Big Ten tourney title
- Oregon St. women advance in 70-60 win over WSU
- No. 2 Irish beat No. 14 NC State 83-48 in ACCs
- No. 10 Duke women edge No. 13 UNC 66-61
- Women's hoops coach Patterson fired by Kansas St
- McClanahan leads Winthrop to title with 87-74 win
- Simmons, Lady Vols top Kentucky 71-70 in final
- UConn women top Rutgers 83-57 in AAC semifinals
- Fordham beats Dayton to win A10 women's title
- USC upsets No. 4 Stanford 72-68 in Pac-12 semis
- Texas pushes past Oklahoma 82-72
- No. 12 Kentucky upsets No. 5 South Carolina 68-58