The Cornhuskers (14-1, 3-0 Big Ten) trailed by as many as eight points before a late 12-2 run led to their eighth straight win.
Moore gave the Huskers a 61-60 lead with a 3-pointer, and Brandi Jeffery’s 3 made it 70-62 with 3:04 left. The Hawkeyes closed within 73-70 with 1:21 to go, but Jeffery forced a tie-up with Iowa’s Kamille Wahlin to give the ball back to Nebraska.
Jaime Printy scored 27 points and Morgan Johnson had 21 points and 12 rebounds for the Hawkeyes (10-7, 2-2), who were just 2 of 16 from 3-point range.
- UConn coach Geno Auriemma not a fan of men's game
- Lady Vols fall just short of reaching Final Four once again
- Maryland knocks off Tennessee 58-48 in regional final
- UConn reaches 8th straight Final Four with win over Dayton
- McGraw appreciates Notre Dame women's run more than ever
- Mitchell sends South Carolina women to 1st Final Four
- Maryland uses versatility to earn return trip to Final Four
- Breanna Stewart, Jewell Loyd top AP women's All-America team
- Four No. 1 seeds in the women's Final Four
- Connecticut governor: move '16 Final Four unless law changes
- Hurting Baylor women expect to be bigger, better next season
- Notre Dame beats Baylor, advances to 5th straight Final Four