Jasmine Penny had 13 points as the Blue Demons (14-2, 2-0 Big East) won their sixth straight. Katherine Harry had 12 points and 12 rebounds, while Martin finished with 11 points.
Sugar Rogers had 28 points, seven rebounds and six steals for Georgetown (12-3, 1-1), which snapped its 11-game winning streak. Tia Magee had 11 points and seven rebounds.
With the score tied at 37, Penny’s basket started a 10-2 run that gave DePaul a 47-39 lead. Rogers scored seven straight points for the Hoyas and Magee’s two throws made pulled them to 50-48 with 2:23 to play.
Martin then hit a 3-pointer and a layup on the Blue Demons’ next two possessions as DePaul scored nine straight points to seal the win.
- Louisville's Schimmels inspire Native Americans
- No. 23 DePaul women advance to title game, 100-90
- UConn women rout Louisville 72-52 to win AAC title
- No. 1 seed Albany beats Stony Brook 70-46 in AEast
- Santa Clara lets women's coach go after 6 seasons
- BALLOT BREAKDOWN: UConn still No. 1
- USC rallies past Oregon St 71-62 for Pac-12 title
- Women's hoops coach Patterson fired by Kansas St
- West Virginia falls short in Big 12 title game
- Davis, Sims lead Baylor to Big 12 women's title
- Chattanooga tops Davidson for SoCon women's title
- No. 18 Gonzaga women reach title game, 68-60
- Marist women top Quinnipiac, 9th MAAC title in row
- UConn, Notre Dame still top 2 in AP women's poll
- No. 2 ND routs No. 10 Duke 69-53 for ACC title
- No. 7 W. Virginia women beat Texas in Big 12 semi