The Lady Bulldogs (12-2, 1-0) got 15 points from Anne Marie Armstrong and 12 apiece from Meredith Mitchell and Khaalidah Miller.
Sarah Watkins had 15 points for Arkansas (11-2, 0-1) and C’eira Ricketts added 14.
The Razorbacks built a 16-9 lead in the first 6 1/2 minutes. But after hitting eight of their first 15 field goals, the Razorbacks missed their next 13 shots from the field.
Georgia went on a 13-0 run to go up 23-18 on a tip-in by Mitchell with 5:10 left in the half.
The Lady Bulldogs took a 52-34 lead at 13:26 of the second half on Hassell’s turnaround jumper. Hassell’s three-point play at 5:16 gave Georgia its biggest lead at 66-46.
- Thompson, No. 11 Stanford women beat USC 71-60
- Williams, No. 15 Duke women beat No. 12 UNC 74-67 in OT
- Oregon St takes over first in Pac-12 with 68-57 win over ASU
- No. 14 Kentucky women outlasts Missouri 83-69
- No. 5 Lady Vols rally for 59-51 victory over No. 22 Georgia
- Eastern Michigan basketball player and fellow student killed
- No. 3 Baylor women win 17th in row, 68-46 over Kansas State
- No. 9 Beavers dominate second half to beat Wildcats 73-55
- Hines-Allen helps No. 4 Louisville beat Miami 68-55
- Moody helps Iowa State upend No. 8 Texas 58-57
- No. 7 Maryland remains unbeaten in Big Ten with 84-74 win
- No. 2 UConn women win 17th straight, 96-31 over Cincinnati
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat NC State 66-49
- Loyd scores 17 as No. 6 Notre Dame beats Clemson 74-36
- No. 11 Stanford women rally in 2nd half to beat UCLA 79-70
- No. 13 Arizona State women defeat Oregon 70-58