The Lady Bulldogs (12-2, 1-0) got 15 points from Anne Marie Armstrong and 12 apiece from Meredith Mitchell and Khaalidah Miller.
Sarah Watkins had 15 points for Arkansas (11-2, 0-1) and C’eira Ricketts added 14.
The Razorbacks built a 16-9 lead in the first 6 1/2 minutes. But after hitting eight of their first 15 field goals, the Razorbacks missed their next 13 shots from the field.
Georgia went on a 13-0 run to go up 23-18 on a tip-in by Mitchell with 5:10 left in the half.
The Lady Bulldogs took a 52-34 lead at 13:26 of the second half on Hassell’s turnaround jumper. Hassell’s three-point play at 5:16 gave Georgia its biggest lead at 66-46.
- No. 16 Nebraska wins Big Ten tourney title
- Fordham beats Dayton to win A10 women's title
- USC upsets No. 4 Stanford 72-68 in Pac-12 semis
- Texas pushes past Oklahoma 82-72
- No. 12 Kentucky upsets No. 5 South Carolina 68-58
- No. 3 Louisville women cruise to win over Houston
- No. 16 Nebraska crushes No. 19 Michigan St. 86-58
- Seton Hall women move past Providence 88-79
- UConn women top Rutgers 83-57 in AAC semifinals
- Oregon St. women advance in 70-60 win over WSU
- No. 2 Irish beat No. 14 NC State 83-48 in ACCs
- No. 10 Duke women edge No. 13 UNC 66-61
- Bussie leads No. 7 West Virginia past TCU
- USF women advance with 72-44 win over Temple
- No. 23 Iowa tops Ohio St. 77-73 in Big Ten semis
- New Orleans women end season 0-29, tying record