Texas Tech (11-0) is off to its best start since winning 15 straight to open the 2004-05 season. The Lady Raiders are one of six undefeated Division I teams.
Monique Smalls and Mary Bokenkamp each had 10 points for the Lady Raiders, who scored 15 straight points in the second half for a 72-43 lead over the outmanned Roadrunners.
Kristine Herman and Ciarra Ford led Cal State Bakersfield (3-14) with 19 points apiece. The Roadrunners, hard hit with injuries, suited up just six players.
Texas Tech, playing its first game in eight days, used its overwhemling size to outrebound Cal State Bakersfield 59-31, including 29 offensive rebounds.
- No. 3 Baylor women win 18th in row, 89-67 at TCU
- Oklahoma unbeaten in Big 12, moves into Top 25
- Wilson's 18 lead No. 1 South Carolina to 79-61 victory
- Chattanooga's in Top 25, Gamecocks still No. 1 in poll
- Thompson, No. 11 Stanford women beat USC 71-60
- Williams, No. 15 Duke women beat No. 12 UNC 74-67 in OT
- Oregon St takes over first in Pac-12 with 68-57 win over ASU
- No. 14 Kentucky women outlasts Missouri 83-69
- Ex-UNC athletes: Lawsuit aims to protect college athletes
- No. 18 Mississippi St. women beat Auburn for 21st win, 59-48
- No. 25 Chattanooga women enter poll, hold down Samford 49-32
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- Hines-Allen helps No. 4 Louisville beat Miami 68-55
- Moody helps Iowa State upend No. 8 Texas 58-57
- No. 7 Maryland remains unbeaten in Big Ten with 84-74 win
- No. 2 UConn women win 17th straight, 96-31 over Cincinnati