Green Bay (10-0) trailed 34-28 at halftime, but took control when Wojta hit back-to-back baskets to spark a 13-2 run that started with 12:36 remaining and ended with the Phoenix taking a 53-43 lead. They never trailed from there, shooting 60 percent after halftime and scoring 31 points off 15 turnovers.
Taylor Wurtz led the Badgers (4-8) with 20 points on 8-of-13 shooting, including 4 of 6 from 3-point range. Morgan Paige added 12 points for Wisconsin, which made only five second-half buckets and has lost three in a row for the second time this season.
Megan Lukan and Sarah Eichler each added 10 points for Green Bay, which has won 30 straight regular-season games, the second-longest streak in program’s 38-year history.
- BALLOT BREAKDOWN: UConn still No. 1
- USC rallies past Oregon St 71-62 for Pac-12 title
- Women's hoops coach Patterson fired by Kansas St
- McClanahan leads Winthrop to title with 87-74 win
- Simmons, Lady Vols top Kentucky 71-70 in final
- UConn women top Rutgers 83-57 in AAC semifinals
- Fordham beats Dayton to win A10 women's title
- USC upsets No. 4 Stanford 72-68 in Pac-12 semis
- UConn, Notre Dame still top 2 in AP women's poll
- No. 2 ND routs No. 10 Duke 69-53 for ACC title
- No. 7 W. Virginia women beat Texas in Big 12 semi
- No. 9 Baylor women beat No. 18 OSU in Big 12 semis
- Schimmel's shot lifts No. 3 Louisville over USF
- No. 16 Nebraska wins Big Ten tourney title
- Oregon St. women advance in 70-60 win over WSU
- No. 2 Irish beat No. 14 NC State 83-48 in ACCs