Samantha Prahalis had 19 points and reserve forward Darryce Moore finished with 10 for the Buckeyes (11-0), who have won 22 of 23 dating to last season.
Hillary Sigmon had 14 points and Gabby Tyler scored 13 for the 49ers (5-5), who have lost five straight. It was Charlotte’s first game since Dec. 7.
The Buckeyes showed little signs of fatigue from a red-eye flight Saturday night after their 77-75 win at California. They jumped out to a 44-14 lead.
- DePaul tops St. John's for Big East women's title
- FIU's Jerica Coley scores 3,000th career point
- No. 18 Gonzaga beats BYU 71-57 for WCC title
- West Virginia falls short in Big 12 title game
- Davis, Sims lead Baylor to Big 12 women's title
- Chattanooga tops Davidson for SoCon women's title
- No. 18 Gonzaga women reach title game, 68-60
- Marist women top Quinnipiac, 9th MAAC title in row
- SDakota women top Denver 82-71 for trip to NCAA
- Penn women beat Princeton for Ivy League title
- Louisville's Schimmels inspire Native Americans
- No. 23 DePaul women advance to title game, 100-90
- UConn women rout Louisville 72-52 to win AAC title
- No. 1 seed Albany beats Stony Brook 70-46 in AEast
- Santa Clara lets women's coach go after 6 seasons
- BALLOT BREAKDOWN: UConn still No. 1