Samantha Prahalis had 19 points and reserve forward Darryce Moore finished with 10 for the Buckeyes (11-0), who have won 22 of 23 dating to last season.
Hillary Sigmon had 14 points and Gabby Tyler scored 13 for the 49ers (5-5), who have lost five straight. It was Charlotte’s first game since Dec. 7.
The Buckeyes showed little signs of fatigue from a red-eye flight Saturday night after their 77-75 win at California. They jumped out to a 44-14 lead.
- Oregon St. women advance in 70-60 win over WSU
- No. 2 Irish beat No. 14 NC State 83-48 in ACCs
- No. 10 Duke women edge No. 13 UNC 66-61
- Bussie leads No. 7 West Virginia past TCU
- USF women advance with 72-44 win over Temple
- No. 23 Iowa tops Ohio St. 77-73 in Big Ten semis
- New Orleans women end season 0-29, tying record
- Lady Vols hold off Texas A&M, 86-77, in SEC semis
- USC upsets No. 4 Stanford 72-68 in Pac-12 semis
- Texas pushes past Oklahoma 82-72
- No. 12 Kentucky upsets No. 5 South Carolina 68-58
- No. 3 Louisville women cruise to win over Houston
- No. 16 Nebraska crushes No. 19 Michigan St. 86-58
- Seton Hall women move past Providence 88-79
- No. 9 Baylor women rout Kansas in Big 12 quarters
- Top-ranked UConn women rout Cincinnati 72-42