Foggie hit her first five shots including a trio of 3-pointers and poured in 13 of Vanderbilt’s first 19 points. Tiffany Clarke added 12 of her 14 points in the second half, while Jasmine Lister had a career-high nine assists along with 10 points for the Commodores (9-0).
Cheyenne Parker, a 6-4 sophomore, had a double-double for High Point (4-3) with 19 points and 13 rebounds. Shamia Brown scored 11 of her 13 points after halftime, and Tayler Tremblay and Laura Whitt chipped in with 11 points apiece.
The Panthers cut a 32-15 halftime deficit to 7 points with a 12-2 spurt to open the second half. Whitt hit back-to-back 3-pointers, sandwiched around two Foggie free throws, to start off the run.
But Foggie had back-to-back steals to score five straight points, converting a three-point play to help Vanderbilt go up again by 17 points, 53-36.
- Beavers earn Pac-12 season title with 73-55 win over Cal
- Iowa State stuns No. 3 Baylor 76-71
- No. 18 Chattanooga beats ETSU 64-42 to go unbeaten in SoCon
- Lady Vols coach Warlick has broken bone in right wrist
- No. 12 Texas A&M loses Jones for season
- No. 2 South Carolina seeking steadiness after SEC crown
- No. 24 California women beat Oregon 74-59
- No. 8 Louisville cruises past Boston College 77-60
- Miller's 20 help No. 14 Princeton women beat Brown 79-67
- No.1 UConn routs Memphis 87-24, clinches American title
- Rebuilding Alabama-Auburn share youth, last place in SEC
- Brunner's late layup leads No. 10 Arizona St women past Utah
- No. 14 Princeton women take control early, beat Yale 67-49
- No. 6 Lady Vols beat slumping Georgia 70-59
- No. 19 Stanford women defeat No. 7 Oregon State 69-58
- No. 13 Kentucky women snap 3-game skid, beat Arkansas 56-51