The Owls trailed by 11 with three minutes left but pulled to within 66-63 on a 3-pointer by Brittany Lewis with 32.3 seconds to go.
Hill then made two foul shots to increase the lead to five for Ohio State (2-0). Temple’s Shey Peddy made a 3, but Prahalis made a pair of free throws with 9.8 seconds left to close the scoring.
Kristen McCarthy led Temple (2-1) with 14 points.
Temple reeled off six quick points to open the second half to pull to within two, but the Buckeyes responded and had their biggest margin, 53-37, with 10:08 left.
- No. 21 Gonzaga handles San Francisco 81-68
- Walker leads No. 15 Texas A&M past Auburn, 86-54
- No. 16 Nebraska defeats Minnesota 80-67
- No. 19 Michigan State women beat Michigan 61-58
- Breanna Stewart picked as AAC player of the year
- No. 2 Notre Dame women beat FSU 83-57 in ACCs
- Arkansas fires women's coach Tom Collen
- No. 14 NC State women beat Syracuse 79-63 in ACC
- No. 13 UNC women beat No. 8 Maryland 73-70 in ACCs
- Washington State knocks off No. 20 Cal 91-83
- No. 10 Duke beats Ga Tech 82-52 at ACC tourney
- Harrison, Simmons, Graves lead Lady Vols past LSU
- Stanford outlasts Colorado 69-54 in Pac-12 tourney
- No. 12 Kentucky women edge Florida, 75-70
- No. 23 Iowa women rally past No. 17 Purdue 87-80
- Ohio State women upset No. 11 Penn State 99-82