The Owls trailed by 11 with three minutes left but pulled to within 66-63 on a 3-pointer by Brittany Lewis with 32.3 seconds to go.
Hill then made two foul shots to increase the lead to five for Ohio State (2-0). Temple’s Shey Peddy made a 3, but Prahalis made a pair of free throws with 9.8 seconds left to close the scoring.
Kristen McCarthy led Temple (2-1) with 14 points.
Temple reeled off six quick points to open the second half to pull to within two, but the Buckeyes responded and had their biggest margin, 53-37, with 10:08 left.
- No. 6 Lady Vols beat slumping Georgia 70-59
- No. 19 Stanford women defeat No. 7 Oregon State 69-58
- No. 13 Kentucky women snap 3-game skid, beat Arkansas 56-51
- No. 4 Notre Dame women top Pitt 87-59, clinch share of ACC
- No. 5 Maryland beats Indiana 83-72 for 20th straight win
- No. 23 Syracuse women stop late Clemson rally, win 60-55
- Georgia Tech women end 37-game skid vs. No. 16 Duke
- Lauren Hill makes it through full season despite tumor
- No. 24 California women beat Oregon 74-59
- No. 8 Louisville cruises past Boston College 77-60
- Late 3 lifts Missouri women over No. 12 Texas A&M 70-69
- No. 25 Northwestern women wallop No. 20 Rutgers 80-60
- No. 9 Seminoles beat NC State 72-52
- Mavunga gives No. 15 North Carolina women win at buzzer
- No. 2 South Carolina women top No. 11 Mississippi St. 69-50
- Oklahoma beats No. 3 Baylor 68-64