No. 23 Iowa State routs Kansas 72-36
Chelsea Poppens added 13 points and seven rebounds as the Cyclones (21-8, 9-6 in Big 12) won their fourth straight.
Monica Engelman scored 13 points to lead Kansas (19-10, 6-9). Leading scorer Carolyn Davis was held to six points.
The Cyclones outscored the Jayhawks 47-16 in the second half, including a 20-3 run, to take a 28-point lead with 6:20 left in the game.
Despite 10 first-half turnovers, the Cyclones were able to muster up enough offense to take a 25-20 lead at halftime.
- No. 16 Oregon State women rally in 71-55 win over S Illinois
- No. 9 Baylor women beat No. 19 Syracuse 74-72
- Johnson leads No. 9 Baylor to win over Syracuse
- No. 7 Stanford, No. 11 Lady Vols in unfamiliar positions
- Moore, No. 10 Louisville beat Grand Canyon 65-51
- Lauren Hill to become honorary coach
- Chattanooga women stun No. 7 Stanford 54-46
- Williams leads No. 13 Duke past Oklahoma 92-72
- No. 2 UConn women beat No. 25 DePaul 98-64
- Gray leads No. 6 North Carolina to 65-36 victory
- No. 13 Duke women crush Mass-Lowell 95-48
- Parity abounds among women's hoops elite
- No. 19 Oklahoma State holds off Weber State women 55-49
- Enemkpali leads No. 3 Texas to win over McNeese
- No. 1 South Carolina rolls over Hampton, 69-49
- Northern Michigan suspends coach for cheat remark