No. 23 Iowa State routs Kansas 72-36
Chelsea Poppens added 13 points and seven rebounds as the Cyclones (21-8, 9-6 in Big 12) won their fourth straight.
Monica Engelman scored 13 points to lead Kansas (19-10, 6-9). Leading scorer Carolyn Davis was held to six points.
The Cyclones outscored the Jayhawks 47-16 in the second half, including a 20-3 run, to take a 28-point lead with 6:20 left in the game.
Despite 10 first-half turnovers, the Cyclones were able to muster up enough offense to take a 25-20 lead at halftime.
- No. 13 Kentucky women topple No. 2 South Carolina 67-56
- Hempen leads No. 10 Arizona State women past Colorado, 59-46
- Oregon women upset No. 19 Stanford 62-55
- No. 9 Florida State closes ACC slate, tops rival Miami 69-55
- Randolph, Imovbioh lead Virginia past No. 8 Louisville 75-59
- No. 22 George Washington women win Atlantic 10 title
- Beavers earn Pac-12 season title with 73-55 win over Cal
- Iowa State stuns No. 3 Baylor 76-71
- Massengale helps No. 6 Lady Vols breeze past Vandy 79-49
- No. 16 Duke women earn wild 81-80 win over No. 15 UNC
- No. 4 Notre Dame women beat NC State 67-60
- No. 11 Mississippi State women beat Ole Miss 55-47
- No. 20 Rutgers women handle Indiana 71-60
- No. 5 Maryland close out perfect run in Big Ten play
- Miller's 20 help No. 14 Princeton women beat Brown 79-67
- No.1 UConn routs Memphis 87-24, clinches American title