No. 23 Iowa State routs Kansas 72-36
Chelsea Poppens added 13 points and seven rebounds as the Cyclones (21-8, 9-6 in Big 12) won their fourth straight.
Monica Engelman scored 13 points to lead Kansas (19-10, 6-9). Leading scorer Carolyn Davis was held to six points.
The Cyclones outscored the Jayhawks 47-16 in the second half, including a 20-3 run, to take a 28-point lead with 6:20 left in the game.
Despite 10 first-half turnovers, the Cyclones were able to muster up enough offense to take a 25-20 lead at halftime.
- No. 2 seed Tennessee beats No. 11 Gonzaga 73-69 in overtime
- Seventh-seed Dayton beats Louisville 82-66
- UConn steamrolls past Texas 105-54, reaches regional final
- Guards key to advancement in women's NCAA Tournament
- FSU women reach Elite Eight by beating Arizona St, 66-65
- South Carolina holds off North Carolina 67-65 in NCAAs
- Duke-Maryland Preview
- Texas-UConn Preview
- No. 1 seed Maryland ousts Duke in regional semifinals 65-55
- Baylor-Notre Dame Preview
- No. 1 seed Gamecocks, No. 2 Seminoles meet in regional final
- Notre Dame beats Stanford 81-60, advances to Elite Eight
- Agbuke's career game leads No. 2-seed Baylor over Iowa 81-66
- Gonzaga-Tennessee Preview
- Dayton-Louisville Preview
- East Tennessee State extends Brittney Ezell's contract