No. 23 Iowa State routs Kansas 72-36
Chelsea Poppens added 13 points and seven rebounds as the Cyclones (21-8, 9-6 in Big 12) won their fourth straight.
Monica Engelman scored 13 points to lead Kansas (19-10, 6-9). Leading scorer Carolyn Davis was held to six points.
The Cyclones outscored the Jayhawks 47-16 in the second half, including a 20-3 run, to take a 28-point lead with 6:20 left in the game.
Despite 10 first-half turnovers, the Cyclones were able to muster up enough offense to take a 25-20 lead at halftime.
- DePaul tops St. John's for Big East women's title
- FIU's Jerica Coley scores 3,000th career point
- No. 18 Gonzaga beats BYU 71-57 for WCC title
- West Virginia falls short in Big 12 title game
- Davis, Sims lead Baylor to Big 12 women's title
- Chattanooga tops Davidson for SoCon women's title
- No. 18 Gonzaga women reach title game, 68-60
- Marist women top Quinnipiac, 9th MAAC title in row
- SDakota women top Denver 82-71 for trip to NCAA
- Penn women beat Princeton for Ivy League title
- Louisville's Schimmels inspire Native Americans
- No. 23 DePaul women advance to title game, 100-90
- UConn women rout Louisville 72-52 to win AAC title
- No. 1 seed Albany beats Stony Brook 70-46 in AEast
- Santa Clara lets women's coach go after 6 seasons
- BALLOT BREAKDOWN: UConn still No. 1