Snowden has 17, No. 11 Kentucky beats Tenn.-Martin
Kentucky star Victoria Dunlap left with 9:51 remaining in the game after colliding with teammate Crystal Riley while chasing a rebound. Coach Matthew Mitchell did not have an immediate update, but said he was optimistic because Snowden was walking around after the game. Dunlap had seven points and seven rebounds when she exited.
Snowden, the current Southeastern Conference Player of the Week, shot 5-for-8 on 3-pointers. She’s scored at least 15 points in four straight games, making at least four 3s each time.
Freshman Samantha Drake posted her first career double-double with 14 points and 13 rebounds for the Wildcats (11-1).
Freshman Jasmine Newsome scored 16 for the Skyhawks (7-7).
- No. 16 Stanford coasts past UC Santa Barbara 90-34
- No. 25 Arizona State beats Yale 69-51
- Richardson-Smith keys Seton Hall to upset of No. 14 Georgia
- No. 20 Michigan State falls 61-57 in Big Ten opener
- No. 17 Rutgers shuts down Indiana 66-51 in Big 10 opener
- Jefferson leads No. 2 UConn women over SMU 96-45