Bravard’s 16 sends No. 25 Florida St over Stetson
Courtney Ward and Chasity Clayton each added 14 for the Seminoles (11-3). Ward is eight points from 1,000 in her career.
Victoria McGowan scored 12 points and Sasha Sims had 10 for Stetson (5-6).
The Seminoles have won seven straight games against the Hatters and leads the all-time series 14-4.
Florida State took a 49-29 halftime lead by shooting nearly 60 percent from the field.
“I thought we passed up good looks to get great looks,” coach Sue Semrau said. “That’s I think what great teams do.”
Ward had six of the Seminoles’ season-high 25 assists.
“We’ve been really preaching about becoming a better basketball team,” Semrau said. “We’re very young. We have a lot of talented individuals. For them to have 25 assists is huge in sharing the ball and becoming a team.”
- No. 3 Baylor women win 18th in row, 89-67 at TCU
- Oklahoma unbeaten in Big 12, moves into Top 25
- Wilson's 18 lead No. 1 South Carolina to 79-61 victory
- Chattanooga's in Top 25, Gamecocks still No. 1 in poll
- Thompson, No. 11 Stanford women beat USC 71-60
- Williams, No. 15 Duke women beat No. 12 UNC 74-67 in OT
- Oregon St takes over first in Pac-12 with 68-57 win over ASU
- No. 14 Kentucky women outlasts Missouri 83-69
- Ex-UNC athletes: Lawsuit aims to protect college athletes
- No. 18 Mississippi St. women beat Auburn for 21st win, 59-48
- No. 25 Chattanooga women enter poll, hold down Samford 49-32
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- Hines-Allen helps No. 4 Louisville beat Miami 68-55
- Moody helps Iowa State upend No. 8 Texas 58-57
- No. 7 Maryland remains unbeaten in Big Ten with 84-74 win
- No. 2 UConn women win 17th straight, 96-31 over Cincinnati