Notre Dame women handle Valparaiso
Notre Dame (9-3) had 23 steals and led by as many as 50 in the second half.
The Irish, who have a tradition of slow starts against the Crusaders, jumped out to a 10-2 lead at the first media time out and never looked back.
They built the lead to 34-11 with 6:45 left in the first half before subbing liberally.
Novosel and Mallory had 10 points each at halftime for Notre Dame, which also recorded 14 steals and four blocked shots at the intermission.
The second half was more of the same as the Irish built their lead to over 50 with five minutes to go.
Stefanie Lang scored 11 points to lead the Crusaders (2-9).
- Ex-UNC athletes: Lawsuit aims to protect college athletes
- No. 18 Mississippi St. women beat Auburn for 21st win, 59-48
- No. 25 Chattanooga women enter poll, hold down Samford 49-32
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- Hines-Allen helps No. 4 Louisville beat Miami 68-55
- Moody helps Iowa State upend No. 8 Texas 58-57
- No. 7 Maryland remains unbeaten in Big Ten with 84-74 win
- No. 2 UConn women win 17th straight, 96-31 over Cincinnati
- Oklahoma unbeaten in Big 12, moves into Top 25
- Wilson's 18 lead No. 1 South Carolina to 79-61 victory
- Chattanooga's in Top 25, Gamecocks still No. 1 in poll
- Thompson, No. 11 Stanford women beat USC 71-60
- Williams, No. 15 Duke women beat No. 12 UNC 74-67 in OT
- Oregon St takes over first in Pac-12 with 68-57 win over ASU
- No. 14 Kentucky women outlasts Missouri 83-69
- No. 5 Lady Vols rally for 59-51 victory over No. 22 Georgia