Rodgers leads No. 20 Hoyas to win over Missouri St
Monica McNutt added 14 points for the Hoyas (9-3) in their return from a four-game road trip, and Rubylee Wright scored 13 to give Georgetown two straight wins after consecutive losses at Miami and Rutgers earlier in December.
Jasmine Malone had 16 points and Casey Garrison added 13 for the Bears (7-3), who saw their five-game win streak snapped in the second of a three-game East Coast road trip.
The Bears were outrebounded 49-29 and never led, even though they tied it 27-all on a 3-pointer by Garrison and Karly Buer’s jumper early in the secnod half. McNutt responded with a 3-pointer to give the Hoyas back the lead, Wright hit another 3 and the Hoyas pulled away.
- Washington State outlasts Oregon for 107-100 win
- Friday's Syracuse-NC State ACC game delayed 1 hour
- Minnesota tops Wisconsin 74-68 in OT
- Georgia Tech women beat Virginia 77-76 in ACCs
- LSU tops Alabama 78-65 in SEC tournament
- West Virginia, Baylor women top Big 12 tourney
- Alston keys Ohio State 86-77 win over Northwestern
- Bonds, Lewis lead Florida past Mississippi State
- No. 13 UNC women beat Wake Forest 69-65 in ACCs
- Lights go out in ACC tournament 2nd-round game
- Tanner sisters lead Auburn past Ole Miss, 70-54
- Michigan women top Indiana 82-57 in Big 10 tourney
- USC women hold off Arizona 59-54 in Pac-12 tourney
- Doolittle sparks no. 23 Iowa past Illinois 81-62
- Colorado defeats UCLA 76-65 in Pac-12 tourney
- Florida State beats Miami 72-67 in OT in ACC