Moses was 10 of 14 from the field with 24 points while Houser had 22 points and eight assists for the Boilermakers. Whitney Bays added 16 points and a tied a career high with 14 rebounds.
The Boilermakers (12-5, 2-3 Big Ten) outscored the Hoosiers 50-12 over a 14-minute stretch beginning late in the first half and ending with a 74-37 lead on Dee Dee Williams layup with 11:49 left in the game.
Indiana (14-3, 1-3) went ahead 26-25 on Taylor Agler’s 3-pointer in the first half, but struggled to keep pace with 18-of-70 (25.7 percent) shooting from the field.
The game originally was scheduled for Jan. 6, but postponed due to weather. Since then, both teams have struggled in Big Ten play.
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37