Oklahoma (10-4, 1-0 Big 12) got 12 points from Nicole Griffin and 11 points from Morgan Hook. The Sooners shot 62 percent from the floor, including 5 of 7 from beyond the arc. They also went 11 of 13 from the free throw line.
Texas Tech (6-6, 0-1) was led by Amber Battle with 11 points and six rebounds. The Lady Raiders shot 23 percent and was just 5 of 31 (16 percent) on 3-pointers.
Oklahoma only led by eight at the break, but went on a 9-0 run at the start of the second—including a 3-pointer and layup by Ellenberg—to take control. A 14-0 run late in the game completed the blowout.
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37