POUGHKEEPSIE, N.Y. (AP)—Sydney Coffey and Casey Dulin each scored four points in the final 33 seconds to give Marist a 76-69 upset win over No. 20 Oklahoma Saturday.
Emma O’Connor drilled a 3-pointer and followed it with a layup to give Marist (7-4) the lead, 53-51 with under 10 minutes left.
The Sooners tied the game on a pair of free throws by Gioya Carter with 2:38 left, but Dulin found Leanne Ockenden for a layup with 1:17 left and followed that with a layup of her own and added a pair of free throws to give the Red Foxes a six-point advantage with :24 left.
Aaryn Ellenberg’s jumper cut the Marist lead to four, 72-68, but Coffey answered with a layup and closed the scoring with a pair of free throws.
Coffey finished with 25 points with Dulin and Ockenden each adding 17.
Sharane Campbell led Oklahoma (8-4) with 17 points.
- No. 23 Syracuse women hold off Washington, 66-62
- Lyon leads No. 19 Northwestern women past Creighton, 75-52
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland hold off South Dakota St 62-55
- Blair wins 700th game as No. 10 Texas A&M women beat Cal
- No. 22 Louisville women pull away to beat Marist 65-53
- No. 24 George Washington women edge No. 25 Iowa 81-77 in 2OT
- Defense helps No. 4 Lady Vols outlast Albany 63-55
- No. 13 Stanford women cruise past Missouri State 82-65
- Wilson lifts No. 2 South Carolina past No. 16 Arizona State
- No. 8 Mississippi St cruises past Norfolk State, 92-34
- No. 20 Michigan State women cruise past Cincinnati 103-63
- Mitchell leads No. 11 Ohio State to 75-65 defeat of Liberty
- No. 3 Irish use balanced effort to rout Denver 94-52
- Chidom leads No. 15 Duke women to 86-48 win over Iowa State
- Bulgak helps No. 14 Florida State beat LIU 78-42
- Wiese and Weisner lead No. 7 Oregon State in rout of Hofstra