Brady Sanders made a 3-pointer with 8:32 to play for a 49-38 lead and the Longhorns (4-2) held their double-digit lead from there. Texas won for the fourth time in the last 17 games against the Aggies.
Enemkpali shot 7 of 8 from the field and 6 of 8 from the free throw line. Sanders was 3 of 6 from 3-point range and finished with 13 points.
No. 12 Texas A&M (4-1) closed an early deficit to within 25-21 with 2:50 left in the first half. The Longhorns answered with an 8-0 run to lead at the break 33-21.
The Aggies struggled from the field, shooting only 19 of 60 for 31.7 percent. Courtney Walker led Texas A&M with 15 points.
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37