No.23 Iowa State beats Eastern Washington 88-60.Saturday, Nov 30, 2013
This was the nineteenth career 20-point game for Christofferson, who also had 6 rebounds. It was also her sixty-third game in double figures.
Iowa State (5-0) had no trouble with Eastern Washington (0-4) as the Eagles never led while the Cyclones led by as much as 35 with 9:38 remaining in the second period. The Cyclones hit 17 of 32 shots from the floor in the first half as they jumped out to a 50-27 halftime lead. They finished by hitting 48.3 percent for the game. Iowa State was 12-of-29 shooting 3-point shots. The Cyclones outrebounded the Eagles 42 to 23.
Lexie Nelson led Eastern Washington with 18 points. Melissa Williams added 10.
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25
- Bulgak scores career-high 26 as No. 6 Florida St. beats UAB
- Mitchell fuels late run, No. 2 South Carolina beats UCLA
- No. 5 Baylor beats DePaul to win WNIT; Davis named MVP
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- No. 9 Oregon State beats UC Riverside 86-65
- No. 21 California women use 3-pointers to top Cal Poly 82-57
- Alston helps Ohio State women beat Wagner 106-47