Christofferson, leading the Big 12 in shooting, was 8 of 10 from the field, including two 3-pointers, and was joined in double digits by Seanna Johnson and Brynn Williamson with 14 points apiece, and Jadda Buckley with 12. Johnson made it a double-double with 11 rebounds as well.
The undefeated Cyclones (5-0) took control of the game with a 14-0 run to close out the first half, carrying a 40-22 advantage into the break. Iowa State picked up right where it left off, out-scoring the Bulldogs 49-25 in the second half.
Lizzy Wendell led Drake (2-3) with 15 points, including the game’s first score—a layup that gave the Bulldogs an opening lead. Christofferson erased it moments later with a 3-pointer and the Cyclones pulled away.
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- No. 9 Oregon State beats UC Riverside 86-65
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25
- Bulgak scores career-high 26 as No. 6 Florida St. beats UAB
- Mitchell fuels late run, No. 2 South Carolina beats UCLA