No. 11 Nebraska tops Arkansas-Pine Bluff 78-55Thursday, Nov 21, 2013
Nebraska (4-0) opened the game on a 14-0 run, as Hooper scored the first 12 points of the game herself. Arkansas-Pine Bluff (1-4) could not recover as the Cornhuskers built a 42-17 lead at halftime.
The Cornhuskers were 40.7 percent (11 of 27) from 3-point range, their best performance of the season. Nebraska also had a 42-28 rebounding advantage, including a 13-5 advantage on the offensive boards.
Hooper finished 9 of 13 from the field, and 3 of 6 from 3-point range. Sadie Murren scored 12 points for the Cornhuskers and Emily Cady added 11.
Jazmyne Victorian scored 13 points to lead the Golden Lions. Cassidy Wright had 12 and Carlisha Walker added 10.
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Houston 82-78
- No. 15 Duke women defeat Idaho 74-68 in Cancun Challenge
- No. 8 Texas has easy time with Hampton, 79-52
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61
- No. 5 Baylor uses balanced offense to rout Cincinnati 72-34
- No. 25 Iowa women defeat Wright State 83-77
- Williams' 29 leads No. 18 South Florida women past Butler
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57