Leading 40-32 with 14 minutes remaining, Iowa State (3-0) scored the game’s next 15 points to extend its lead to 55-32. The Cyclones outscored Cincinnati 44-17 in the second half and have now won their first three games by an average of 27 points apiece.
Iowa State shot 52 percent from the field and was 12-of-24 on 3-pointers. Cincinnati (1-3) shot only 29.6 percent from the floor and just 4-of-20 from behind the 3-point line.
Seanna Johnson added 13 points for the Cyclones and Jadda Bukley had 12. Christofferson, who entered the game as the Big 12 Conference’s leading scorer, also grabbed seven rebounds.
Dayeesha Hollins led Cincinnati with 12 points.
- UConn remains No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll
- POLL ALERT: UConn unanimous No. 1 in AP women's basketball poll; Seton Hall, DePaul, UCLA in
- No. 13 Stanford women beat Purdue in OT, 71-65 at Gulf Coast
- Dayton upsets No. 22 Louisville at Gulf Coast Showcase 79-66
- Higgs helps No. 8 Texas defeat No. 4 Lady Vols 64-53
- Grant leads St. John's to 74-70 win over South Florida
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- No. 2 South Carolina women beat Hawaii 67-51
- Dornstauder leads No. 16 Arizona St. past Bakersfield 60-47
- No. 8 Mississippi St. beats Savannah St. 92-25
- High-profile mid-major home games more common with women
- No. 12 Kentucky women cruise past Jackson State 92-24
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75