Penn State (3-1) bounced back from a 19-point home loss to top-ranked Connecticut in its last game.
Lucas scored at least 17 points for the fourth consecutive game. Joining Lucas in double figures were Candice Agee with a career-high 16 points, Ariel Edwards and Kaliyah Mitchell 14 apiece and Tori Waldner 10. Alex Harris had 11 rebounds.
The Lions shot 49 percent while holding the Bison (1-3) to 25 percent, scoring 25 points off turnovers. They led 53-23 at the half. Penn State had a 56-32 advantage on the boards.
Audrey Dotson led Bucknell with 13 points and 12 rebounds.
Penn State has never lost in 13 meetings with Bucknell.
- Dayton upsets No. 22 Louisville at Gulf Coast Showcase 79-66
- Higgs helps No. 8 Texas defeat No. 4 Lady Vols 64-53
- Grant leads St. John's to 74-70 win over South Florida
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- No. 8 Mississippi St. beats Savannah St. 92-25
- High-profile mid-major home games more common with women
- No. 12 Kentucky women cruise past Jackson State 92-24
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty