Colorado was up 48-35 at halftime, but Iowa opened with a 7-0 run. Minutes later, Iowa pulled to within 56-54, but Colorado went on a 15-2 run to extend its lead. Iowa wouldn’t go away, responding with a 12-1 burst to make it 72-68 with 5:18 remaining. Colorado made 7 of 10 free throws in the final minute to secure the win.
Arielle Roberson had 17 points, nine rebounds and six assists for Colorado (3-0).
Samantha Logic had 26 points and six assists for Iowa (4-1). The Hawkeyes were trying to become the third team to beat two or more Top-25 teams this season. Iowa beat then-No. 14 Dayton on Nov. 10th.
In Colorado’s last 35 games, Iowa is the only team to reach the 70-point plateau.
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25
- Bulgak scores career-high 26 as No. 6 Florida St. beats UAB
- Mitchell fuels late run, No. 2 South Carolina beats UCLA
- No. 5 Baylor beats DePaul to win WNIT; Davis named MVP
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- No. 9 Oregon State beats UC Riverside 86-65
- No. 21 California women use 3-pointers to top Cal Poly 82-57
- Alston helps Ohio State women beat Wagner 106-47